R ReddW iPF Noob Joined Feb 25, 2014 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Louisville, KY Feb 25, 2014 #1 Just received My Mini, can not send old emails to the trash. Any setting I should look at? Thanks
scifan5774 Administrator Staff member Joined Dec 3, 2011 Messages 38,038 Reaction score 33,351 Location Regina,Canada Feb 25, 2014 #2 I've moved your post to the iPad Help Forum where it will receive more attention.
J. A.74 Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 11, 2012 Messages 29,562 Reaction score 38,000 Location Austria Feb 25, 2014 #3 ReddW said: Just received My Mini, can not send old emails to the trash. Any setting I should look at? Thanks Click to expand... Hi, welcome to iPF! Go to your settings, tap the email account that doesn't show the Trash sign, choose "Advanced" and make sure that this is enabled: Hope that helps.
ReddW said: Just received My Mini, can not send old emails to the trash. Any setting I should look at? Thanks Click to expand... Hi, welcome to iPF! Go to your settings, tap the email account that doesn't show the Trash sign, choose "Advanced" and make sure that this is enabled: Hope that helps.