What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring photos

Swoodsx3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to my iPad, and was just wondering whether or not there is an easier way to transfer all of my photos from my camera onto my iPad, than via iTunes? Is there a adapter or anything in the Market to make it possible to link my camera into the iPad?

Thanks x

darthluke12694

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Another alternative is to use Dropbox. It is an app. Basically, you put your pictures on the computer. Then upload them to dropbox, and bam. They are right there on your iPad, and you have the option to save them to your photos.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Being a photographer I'll say what I like about the camera connector kit, having had it since last June, is the immediacy. I have a Tenba case that holds the Ipad, 1 or 2 camera bodies, lenses etc. I often load everything in the field and check things out before leaving. Also nice to share both on more casual trips with friends passing it around, travel when I can share shots with friends at home. Definitely worth the $30 for me. I have 2 systems, one using SD cards and one using CF cards which I load using the mini USB from camera to connector to Ipad.

I'm a Dropbox lover. I transfer processed photos (among many other things) from main computer or laptop back to my Ipad for portfolio. Good uses for both.

Diane

Most reactions

Latest posts