What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

transferring large powerpoint files

Maggie64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I am new to this and iPad and a bit technologically challenged :confused:
I am trying to transfer large powerpoint presentations to the iPad and not having much luck. Any suggestions?
thanks so much!!!!

nhbeast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think you can use powerpoint presentations directly on the iPad. There are, however, ways to convert the PPT to be usable in KeyNote (Apple's app. for presentations).

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IDisk or iWork would do what you need. iDisk comes bundled with me.com, you can download a 30 day free trial. iWork is free, you just need to register in their site.

me.com can be found on Apple we site

www.iWork.com

enigma8168

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Maggie,

had a similar issue earlier this week - one of the challenges is that the large powerpoint decks in many cases do not come up correctly (especially when having excel graphs embedded).

Best bet is to convert into pdf format and then goodreader app to open file in ipad. Goodreader integrates with dropbox app/account for easy wifi transfer.

cheers,

m

Most reactions

Latest posts