What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring app data

Lori Londa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got an iPad 2 and want to transfer the data from several apps from my old pad to the new iPad. It did not transfer the data when I synced it to iTunes although it did add all the apps. I have searched the user guide and the internet but can find instructions how to do this. Help please.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got an iPad 2 and want to transfer the data from several apps from my old pad to the new iPad. It did not transfer the data when I synced it to iTunes although it did add all the apps. I have searched the user guide and the internet but can find instructions how to do this. Help please.

Good to hear from you. What sort of apps are we talking about? Are they Office type apps with, say, document files? Or are they calendars, contact lists etc?

Get back to us and we'll see what ideas we can come up with.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts