What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer typing to PC

tfisher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's the best way to type out a memo on my iPad and then get it into my PC for editing in Word?

lifevicarious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why not just type an e-mail to yourself and then copy and paste? Dropbox seems like a lot of work as it requires two different programs.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
But if the app you use , documents2go for example, support dropbox. Then you don't actually open dropbox, on the ipad or PC..... Just an observation.....

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I email myself all the time...I have a filter in gmail so that if I get an email from me, it gets a label of Notes.

lifevicarious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But if the app you use , documents2go for example, support dropbox. Then you don't actually open dropbox, on the ipad or PC..... Just an observation.....

Good to know. I have drop box but haven't used it yet. I don't have documents2go yet.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's the best way to type out a memo on my iPad and then get it into my PC for editing in Word?

If you have a mobile.me account you can access your files on mobile me using your cloud disk (this works on a Mac - not sure about a pc).

Then you install Office2HD on your iPad and you can open Word and Excel docs up directly from mobile.me make changes and save. Not syncing or transferring of files.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
But, documents2go has not been updated for iPad yet. It is barely useable now because the screen is not formatted for the iPad. I, and many others, have a lot of hope for the update. I've use docs2go for many years on pocket PC, Palm, iPhone and now iPad.....

Just wish the update would come out.....

Most reactions

Latest posts