What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer contacts (phone numbers and email address) from Android phone?

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
If you ready have your contacts in gmail then just follow the instructions in the link in post #3

Contra

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadjunkies.net
Here is how I did it
I transfered my contacts,numbers and such in my phone to my computer via a Bluetooth dongle
But you can do this via USB
Then i emailed them to the iPad as an attachment
Then imported them into my contacts

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

NYI310

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using Gmail as an exchange, only adds my Gmail contacts to my iPad.

Is there a simple way to get the contacts I've entered into my Android Phone (Incredible) onto my iPad2, which does not include a computer?

cerefony

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There should be an app from the app store, search "contact transfer"

asilasultan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had problems with this as I am about to upgrade from Samsung Galaxy Ace to iPhone 4s. Eventually I emailed my phone contacts to myself from my Galaxy Ace (go into contacts on your device / then 'import - export' / then 'send name card via' / then 'select all' / then tap 'send' / then tap 'email' option / then email to yourself.

You will then receive an email with your samsung contacts all saved in the CVS format as an attachment, which will import straight into your contacts on your Mac, iPad or iPhone. Works in 5 minutes and seamlessly!

Most reactions

Latest posts