What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade up!

Spag_187

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Funny, I just bought my iPad 6 days ago and what was announced this morning... Well- I don't know about rushing out and dropping another several hundred for the iPad 2, but I have a 14 day refund/exchange through Best Buy so it only makes sense to me to trade up come March 11th.

vajeff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine for my birthday at the end of January at Sam's Club. They have a 90 day return policy, so I plan on exchanging it before the 90 days run out in late April.

laurieb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought mine at Target too in Feb, so have the 90 day return.
So when will they get to the stores I wonder?

I guess take it back when it does come and they give you a target card, just turn around and buy the IPad 2.

Laurie

vajeff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have heard Walmart, Target, Best Buy and Sam's will have it on launch day. I may run by Sam's that day if I have time. If not, it will most likely be the following week. I have until almost the end of April to be within my 90 days.

Most reactions

Latest posts