What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

touch control? finger only?

psk2299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have trouble, do you know that ipad design, touch, must finger (warm?) to detect... if that pen or something, can not? why design...is it must used finger?

OP
P

psk2299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks , but that "capacitive touch stylus" is it design for ipad used? if not that "capacitive touch stylus" type of, that "pen/pencil", can't? am i correct? general, if very very unlucky, someone finger total loss, how to control that touch screen? how to better for disabled?

Last edited:

PurpleDreams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am curious, I have a screen pen, but it hardly works on my screen! Why?

Could be several things. If your screen or the tip of the stylus is dirty, it won't work well. Also, there are several kinds of styli, some are meant for resistive screens only. If you have one of those it will not work on the iPad's capacitive screen. And finally, some styli are very poor quality and just suck.

OP
P

psk2299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks, where can buy that screen pen, apple store ? or local-shop? is it focus , can used for apple device that string?

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have used an Adonit Jot Classic stylus for several years, with Ipad One, iPad Three and Ipad Air in quite a number of different apps.

keith500

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used a cheap ipad stylus bought on eBay and it worked great. Maybe the one you were using was not designed for iPads or tablets in general?

Most reactions