What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too funny military vs drug dealers at night

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pilotless Navy Helicopter Busts Cocaine Deal During Trial Run

500x_firescout.jpg
The US Navy's unmanned "Fire Scout" helicopter was out minding its own business on a trial run, when its home base warship detected a suspicious speedboat on radar. That's when Robocopter kicked into high pursuit—filming the whole way.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DIKBiC__qo&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Fire Scout Bust-1-WindowsMedia 720x480.wmv[/ame]

The subsequent three-hour chase finally ended when the speedboat rendezvoused with a fishing boat, at which time a U.S. Coastguard Law Enforcement Detachment unit from the USS McInerney swarmed. What they found: 60 kilos of cocaine, with another 200 kilos of narcotics presumed jettisoned. Oh, and all sorts of bad guy drug traffickers.

340x_9dikbic__qo.jpg

Heckuva way to earn your wings, Fire Scout. Just don't let it go to your head when they make a movie out of it. [The Register]

Hey if you see the humor of a huge warship showing up in the dark off your bow send me a note.

Last edited:

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey they are lucky to be alive if it been me they would gone down with the ship after i used the helo guns to take out both boats and that would been it .

Most reactions