What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tom Bihn Releases iPad Accessories

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Case and bag maker Tom Bihn announces two new products for Apple’s upcoming iPad tablet computer.

The “Cache†is a $30 iPad sleeve expected to be available within ten days of the iPad’s initial shipping date and the “Ristretto†is a $110 iPad messenger bag which is already available for purchase.

cache3.jpg

ristretton1.jpg

Both items are capable of holding a iPad with or without Apple’s official iPad case.

Learn more about the Tom Bihn Cache and Ristretto for iPad at TomBihn.com.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah i was thinking on how it would look like. Not what i suspected.

OP
iDoug

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I hadn't really seen his stuff before, but it's actually pretty sharp stuff :cool:

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would like on with more desgin on it. Its too plain for my taste.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The messenger bag is awesome looking. These guys are on the ball having products ready to go..

ristretton1.jpg

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The messenger bag is awesome looking. These guys are on the ball having products ready to go..

ristretton1.jpg

Yeah but i have so many thing that match in grey ,black and white, that bag would stand out so much.

Amy S.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, maybe there will be various colors. I like it because it is masculine enough for my boys and sturdy enough for me.

I could embellish it (like in the 70s), if it was boring. ;)

OP
iDoug

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, maybe there will be various colors. I like it because it is masculine enough for my boys and sturdy enough for me.

I could embellish it (like in the 70s), if it was boring. ;)

It's always fun to give it your own personality anyways :)

Most reactions

Latest posts