What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todo managers

ginopiazza49

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to hear others opinions on how does Todo stack up to Things, and/ or how does Things stack up to Todo?

- Which app is better equipped for the job at hand?

Feel free to add anything which can help me make a better decision.

Last edited:

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't have either Things or ToDo. However I do have a no-name version of To Do (no longer in App Store it seems) as well as Pocket Informant. I like my To Do no-name app, but since it's not in the App Store, I won't talk about it.

Pocket Informant happens to be on sale now. I got it last week. I like it b/c it's a task manager and a calendar working together. Currently, I have it syncing my tasks with my Toodledo account, and my calendar with my Gmail calendar.

The UI is nice and it's quite easy to add/edit appts. Tasks are easy to use to. There are a lot of customizing possible with Pocket Informant, so it should be helpful to how most people manage their stuff.

Outdoorsben

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I personally use "listmaker" for the iPhone and am waiting for the iPad release. I have heard ToDo is a good app though.

Most reactions

Latest posts