What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today apple charged me for the 32g wyfi/3g--too

geo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No charges here yet.

As of this morning there are no charges on my Amex. 64GB 3G. Not even for the accessories which it says will ship much earlier.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday Apple put the hold on my 64gb 3G, today they put a $$ hold on two of my accessories (the case and the dock). Looks like they haven't yet charged me / or put a hold on funds for my $29 power adapter. If they don't ship the 3G early, I'm kind of upset since they'll have a hold on my money for a month.

Donna13161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the WiFi +3G 32GB on the 21st but my credit card co. didn't let it go through until I oked it so that put me back a week but the person I spoke to a Apple said my date of ordered was before the cut off so I hope my delievery will still be late April!

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the WiFi +3G 32GB on the 21st but my credit card co. didn't let it go through until I oked it so that put me back a week but the person I spoke to a Apple said my date of ordered was before the cut off so I hope my delievery will still be late April!

When was the cutoff? I ordered the 64GB 3G on 3/23.

iDaryl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It says in the agreement everyone ok'ed by checking the box when they placed the order that Apple will not charge your account until the day your purchase is shipped. If your accessories ship separate, you will be charged for that on the day it ships. I got some of my accessories already.

If anything was done to your account, it was most likely just a 'hold' on the funds, but I remember reading that if the funds aren't available on the day they try to ship, the order will simply be cancelled. I'm sure if someone at Apple screwed up, no one will be liable for the 'over-the-limit' fees that will hit...

Just my two-cents...

skrat982

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Credit card not charged yet

Interestingly, I ordered on 3/12, order acknowledged and showing on Apple account, but no charge taken on my credit card as of this time. (No UPS or FedEx shipping showing either, April 3 delivery date does show. Anyone else who ordered wifi only not been charged yet?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm in the exact same boat!

I placed my order:
Mar 12, 2010 at 06:24 AM PDT
- Order number W68747761

My CC has yet to be charged and still showing as "Prepared for Shipment"

Interestingly, I ordered on 3/12, order acknowledged and showing on Apple account, but no charge taken on my credit card as of this time. (No UPS or FedEx shipping showing either, April 3 delivery date does show. Anyone else who ordered wifi only not been charged yet?

iDaryl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in the exact same boat!

I placed my order:
Mar 12, 2010 at 06:24 AM PDT - Order number W68747761

My CC has yet to be charged and still showing as "Prepared for Shipment"

No charge should be posted to your credit card until your item(s) actually ship... It's in your preorder agreement details...

Also, I hear that you won't know who your carrier is (UPS or FedEx) for tracking purposes until they actually toss (I me place) it on a truck...

;)

willywonka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered on March 18 and had a ship date as of this morning of April 21. Today the charge appeared on my charge account. Hopefully Apple Store shipped early.

Most reactions

Latest posts