What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I return a Zagg Invisible Shield that I bought off Amazon?

iPadGuy102

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a Zagg Invisible Shield from Amazon about two weeks ago.. I was so excited when it arrived in the mail today. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to apply it correctly.. and it just turned into a huge mess :(

I ended up getting little bits of dust and hair on it, wasn't able to align it correctly so it got fingerprints on it.. and, I ran out of solution spray... Now there's no way I can install it, because I'm definitely not going to try with water... I would rather be out 20 bucks than risk ruining my entire iPad with water... and an already destroyed Zagg shield..

My question is, since I bought the invisible shield case off of Amazon, would I still be eligible to get a refund/exchange on Zagg's official website? Would I be able to do it on Amazon? I know that 20 bucks isn't the end of the world, but I really feel disappointed in this product... not enough solution spray and they should have included maybe an extra Zagg screen for the money you're paying for this thing...

Any advice would help. Thanks guys :)

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
youre lucky cause in my country zagg for ipad cost 40dollars and another 5 to 10d if you want them to install it but too bad only selling zagg for ipad 2 and no hd versions and such and ive been waiting for long months for any ipad3 version :(

Most reactions

Latest posts