What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tittle of album

jalapatirao said:
An any body inform how to modify/edit name of the existing Album

You can change the name in third party apps like iPhoto or Aperture then resync the iPad. No direct way via iOS.

I would venture to say other third party file management tools available for iOS would afford you similar functionality but I do not use such tools so cannot recommend any to you.

Others will be along with other solutions I'm sure.

Good luck

Please don't make duplicate posts on the same issue. It fragments the conversation and makes it difficult to follow for any solutions. And, it's against our rules. Please use only this thread for any updates or follow ups to your issue; I have deleted your other thread.

If its a photo album you created on the iPad, you can edit the album by pressing the Edit key on the main photo album page. The album will then have an "X" on it in the upper left corner. Tap the name that is underneath the visible photo and the keyboard should appear so you can create a new name. Once you are done, press the Done button and you will see the name has been changed.

Note that you cannot change the name of the default folders that come with the iPad/Photo app.

I don't know if you can change the names of the albums that are synced from iTunes. I don't sync photos, so there was no way for me to test this for this post. Maybe someone else knows and can answer that?

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

I was unaware of the ability to change user created album names locally via the Edit function.

Thanks much Mickey!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back