What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

this computer is no longer authorized for applications that are installed

SGSErwin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I suddenly got the message saying 'This computer is no longer authorized..." so I clicked to authorize, then got a message saying 'This computer is already authorized.." and telling me it is one of 3 authorized. So I clicked OK, and then it came back with the same 'not authorized' message. It now does that repeatedly, no matter how many times I restart the devices. This only occurred after I updated iTunes yesterday to the latest version. It tells me that if I don't authorize it can't sync, can't back up, and will delete my apps. So I'm completely stuck. Please help!!

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sign out of your AppleID, and close out iTunes altogether. Stop the iTunes process if it's still there. Restart iTunes, and re-authorize the PC again. If that does not fix the issue, you may have to delete the local library.plist and try again, or delete it, and remove iTunes, then install a lower version of iTunes.

Most reactions

Latest posts