What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There was an App Library attempt…

PrismStudios

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.prism-studios.org
Interesting…. I have been flinging apps into the app switcher, but I’ve noticed a few widgets I didn’t create. They have carefully curated apps….Games, finance. Photography…..And one titled “Fuse full tool apps”.yes, weather, and calculator on an iPad Pro! I rather like all this,and wonder if the iPad 6is trying this. L
EC93DA2F-9490-465E-9CEC-720BAEBCFECD.jpeg

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Interesting…. I have been flinging apps into the app switcher, but I’ve noticed a few widgets I didn’t create. They have carefully curated apps….Games, finance. Photography…..And one titled “Fuse full tool apps”.yes, weather, and calculator on an iPad Pro! I rather like all this,and wonder if the iPad 6is trying this. LView attachment 94384

You can’t put Apps into the App Switcher. What you may have done is to move an App or more over the top of another, thus creating an App Folder (not the same as a Widget).

Most reactions