What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "You owe me gems" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is for people who you sent and received gems to/from, including the order in which you intend to send them.

If you have "and others" in your list of receipts, use this thread to find out who you need to send them to.

Hope this is useful.

THIS IS NOT A FRIENDS REQUEST THREAD

Last edited by a moderator:

jimt29

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well.........my first experience with "friends" hasn't gone quite as I had hoped. I must be naive or perhaps just plain stupid but I thought if I sent Gems to the first 6 people listed above or at least the first 6 with an easy name to remember that they in turn would do the same and that could go on day after day. Nope. Not even one responded back. So here they are. They probably have lots of Gems to give out since they sure aren't sharing the way I thought they would.

AnotherOneDust
Johnem1995
sjsing89

Maybe I will have some small impact so other unsuspecting people don't send them any more Gems. I probably should just deal with friends and family.
If I'm being critical too soon please let me know. Maybe my expectations are unrealistic?

Last edited:

.chipper.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It took me a while to find friends that trade daily. I now have a pretty good set that are not daily but 5-7 times a week. I know I sometimes don't get them a gem back that day, but most always within two days. That being said I know some have a list of people that are backed up for a couple of weeks. So I would give it some more time. You can also just keep sending out until you find someone that needs new trading partners that will get back to you within a day. I have had the most luck with people that post here as looking for trading partners. Other sites not so much.

All just takes time to find the right friends.

rothpj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
username: rothpj

I've only found 1 friend so far who trades gems daily. I'm looking to find 5 more reliable friends. Add me if you're interested in trading gem4gem every single day.

Pidjengirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure where to post this do I thought here was apt. I am still new to DV and wondered of there is a limit of gems you can send to friends? I thought you could send one to all friends but then the option went and I could not send gems? Also, please let me know if I owe you any as I am still getting used to it all :D

.chipper.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can send 3 every 24 hours, until you purchase the dragonsai tree for 100 gems and then that number goes up to six every 24 hours.

reefer333

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rothpj, Like you, I also only have one who trade gems with me currently. A lot of gem-trading friends stop playing over time. I will add you. My game center id is reefer333

Pidjengirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oooooo I get it!! So I gotta keep track of who I owe gems to then :D

jimt29

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm Dragonvale jimt007 and currently I have 21 friend requests that I haven't accepted as yet. Please don't send any more requests. I have a nice group of people that are just great about sending gems right after I send them one. I can't accept anymore friends at this time.

I do have one problem though and could use help figuring it out. Sometimes I get a notification that lists a few names but also it says "and others". This means that the "Others" don't get written down so that I can make sure they get the next available gem.

Anybody know how to solve this?

pamtastic10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^same problem. Can't track the "others" who sent me gems. I've also been returning gems orderly until a week ago when the game suddenly crashes everytime I try to send gems! I just touch 'friends' and it automatically crashes! It's upsetting, I haven't missed a day and now it's still not working until noone knows when! Sigh! My friends will be removing me from their list for sure!

jezzeray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am Jezzeray and am looking for loyal gem traders. Please add me as friend if you want to trade. I can trade 6 gems daily. It may take me a couple of days to get to you, but I will send you a gem if you send me one! Jezzeray

jezzeray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pamtastic10 said:
^same problem. Can't track the "others" who sent me gems. I've also been returning gems orderly until a week ago when the game suddenly crashes everytime I try to send gems! I just touch 'friends' and it automatically crashes! It's upsetting, I haven't missed a day and now it's still not working until noone knows when! Sigh! My friends will be removing me from their list for sure!

Having the same problem! Am lucky to send 1 or 2 gems a day!

monitorjak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I currently have a dragonsai tree but no one to trade gems with. Just cleared my friends list of inactive players.
I have 6 gems to trade and will trade almost every day, I just need 6 people that will send them back.
Send me a request, need gems at least 5 times a week or you will be removed
Gc ID: Monitorjak

jimt29

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I currently have a dragonsai tree but no one to trade gems with. Just cleared my friends list of inactive players.
I have 6 gems to trade and will trade almost every day, I just need 6 people that will send them back.
Send me a request, need gems at least 5 times a week or you will be removed
Gc ID: Monitorjak

I've lost a few regulars so if you send a request I will add you and send a gem every day if possible. I have 4 regular every day traders so I do néed 2 more. Jimt007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions