What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Ipad 3 Accessories Thread

stil29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if they liked the zagg folio with the keyboard case. It's a hundred dollars and I was wondering if anyone found one cheaper they liked?

tsalmon88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After much searching for a case I decided to give this one a shot. It looks like a pretty solid case for a decent price. he has two different cases made specifically made for the New iPad.

You can find this eBay sellers page here:
http://stores.ebay.com/DrHotDeal_W0QQ_fsubZ2407235017

Attachments

• image-488915896.jpg
    image-488915896.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,148

celly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The camera hole fits right?

Tons 'o room.

If you go this route, keep in mind the fit isn't perfect, but very close. I wouldn't be using it on my new toy otherwise.

I am also watching Speck to see their update, and I'll get one then.

I would not pay full pop for an iPad 2 version right now, unless I had an iPad 2 (which I do).

stil29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
celly said:
Tons 'o room.

If you go this route, keep in mind the fit isn't perfect, but very close. I wouldn't be using it on my new toy otherwise.

I am also watching Speck to see their update, and I'll get one then.

I would not pay full pop for an iPad 2 version right now, unless I had an iPad 2 (which I do).

Yeah it's just my fab case! I am afraid they won't make it anymore

OP
exile

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score

celly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah it's just my fab case! I am afraid they won't make it anymore

I hear you. It's a great shell. They only need to tweak their old design a bit and they'll be back soon. I can't see Speck giving up on this one.

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my setup which I got today. The Belkin SnapShield as well as the Belkin SnapShield Secure (both for iPad 2) are on sale at Target for $19.99. I picked the Secure version in clear gray and paired it with a gray Smart Cover. Perfect fit! It's a match made in heaven. :)

(Pics later)

Also, the iHome Basic Cover for iPad 2 also fits the new iPad. It is $14.99 at TJMaxx. Same for the iWave protective case (works with Smart Cover too). The iWave works great on the new iPad and is only $9.99 at TJMaxx.

Headblade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
celly said:
That's odd. I'm using a clear one right now on my iPad 3 that was purchased for the 2. Seemed like it might be too tight at first, but it snapped into place. Working fine with my old Smart Cover.

Mine too.

The only case I have that kind of almost works, but scares me too much to use is my iPad 2 Otterbox Defender case. It goes on with some minor struggles, which was awesome, until even the slightest pressure is applied to the middle back of the case, which makes lines across the display until released. Picture an old video card going out on a pc. I tried it at the apple store on launch day whilst restoring from my iCloud backup of my "old" ( iPad 2. I showed the apple associates, and other customers, and we couldn't recreate it once the case was removed. So far no problems. Too bad my only iPad 2 accessory that didn't work was my most expensive one! Lol.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my 3rd Gen iPad using iPF app

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My Incipio Smart Feather iPad 3 arrived a few minutes after my iPad 3. Together with Apple Smart cover, works like a glove with relatively small weight increase.

Oh so this thing is not a like a entire case for the fron and back ? it has to be bought and attached sperately along with Apple's smart cover ??

Most reactions

Latest posts