What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Ipad 3 Accessories Thread

celly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok based on your recommendation I'm gonna purchase a green one to match my cover. I had one I blue for my iPad 2 but I gave that iPad to my daughter

I'd wait until Speck has a confirmed model for the 3rd gen if you're going to spend the money, but that's just me.

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
exile said:
Figured I would share my set up. I really wanted a keyboard case but clamcase is too expensive. I'm not really digging zaggs new design on the 3's keyboard case. So... Something that protects the back and keeps it raised up.

I took tOSU's recommendation, so thank you on that :)

Belkin snap cover paired with a smart cover. Paid 29 for the snap cover and 39 for the smart cover from Best Buy.
(the snap cover is made for the 2. Yes it works and it has been added to the list when tosu reported that)

For the keyboard... Still debating on the apple Bluetooth keyboard or Amazon Basics Bluetooth keyboard.

Photos of the edges. The first photo is the smaller edge that JUST fits. It is a snug fit.

How much is that back cover?

garstongal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using a Smart cover but wanted a simple, clear back cover for my new iPad - the Targus Vucomplete fits perfectly (states that it is for iPad 3rd generation)
Bought it in the UK at John Lewis.

j joy j

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I found this case here in the forum when I purchased by original iPad and loved the rustic look and feel of the case by SaddleBackLeather. I see he has a iPad2/New iPad case too although I am not sure how well it fits as I have only dealt with the original iPad, but I love the look, craftmanship and feel of my old one. Trying to decided if I should pull the trigger and go with this one for my new iPad.

SaddleBackLeather new iPad Case

saholz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a CaseCrown leather case for my iPad2. My new iPad fits in it perfectly and the magnetic wake/sleep function works just fine. These cases go for $15.20 on eBay and will work well with the new iPad. They're as good as any $40 case I've handled.

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
saholz said:
I had a CaseCrown leather case for my iPad2. My new iPad fits in it perfectly and the magnetic wake/sleep function works just fine. These cases go for $15.20 on eBay and will work well with the new iPad. They're as good as any $40 case I've handled.

Can you post a pic of this case please? Thank you x

stil29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
celly said:
I'd wait until Speck has a confirmed model for the 3rd gen if you're going to spend the money, but that's just me.

The camera hole fits right?

OP
exile

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
j joy j said:
I found this case here in the forum when I purchased by original iPad and loved the rustic look and feel of the case by SaddleBackLeather. I see he has a iPad2/New iPad case too although I am not sure how well it fits as I have only dealt with the original iPad, but I love the look, craftmanship and feel of my old one. Trying to decided if I should pull the trigger and go with this one for my new iPad.

SaddleBackLeather new iPad Case

saholz said:

Thanks they will be added!

Most reactions

Latest posts