What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Ipad 3 Accessories Thread

celly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Speck products smart shell for ipad 2 does not work it is a hair too small

That's odd. I'm using a clear one right now on my iPad 3 that was purchased for the 2. Seemed like it might be too tight at first, but it snapped into place. Working fine with my old Smart Cover.

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm anxious to hear if Zoogue IPad2 case will fit the new IPad. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

OP
exile

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good question, I do see that they have new products out already. I question if their products for the 2 fits as well. I will email them and see if they do fit.

grouchomarx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Incipio Smart Feather iPad 3 arrived a few minutes after my iPad 3. Together with Apple Smart cover, works like a glove with relatively small weight increase.

OP
exile

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
grouchomarx said:
My Incipio Smart Feather iPad 3 arrived a few minutes after my iPad 3. Together with Apple Smart cover, works like a glove with relatively small weight increase.

Sounds and looks like a pretty good combo!

kitkat3709 said:
Thank you for your help!!!

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

yup yup! When I get a response I'll post it

audri5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Enki gear clear case for ipad2 does not fit. Won't snap over all 4 corners.
Thanks for all your work on this list too!

stil29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
celly said:
That's odd. I'm using a clear one right now on my iPad 3 that was purchased for the 2. Seemed like it might be too tight at first, but it snapped into place. Working fine with my old Smart Cover.

I didn't want to force it are you sure it works? Didn't want to stress the iPad screen

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Coveroo is now listing that their iPad 2 cases fit the new iPad. I may have misread that, but in any case, they are advertising covers for the new iPad.

celly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't want to force it are you sure it works? Didn't want to stress the iPad screen

I've been using it since the iPad was delivered. Won't be my main case because I have two different cases coming, but has been working well for me. I've taken it on and off three times already.

You don't need to force it. Just Be firm until you feel the snap. All corners and edges.

KickerVY

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Targus Versavu for 3rd Gen iPad (Black)
Magnet auto sleep feature does not work

Most reactions

Latest posts