What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Ipad 3 Accessories Thread

OP
exile

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JewelGarden said:
i got this case about a week ago. It fits well and has a nice, sleek feel. Stitching is even and tight. I like it very much. Only problem is the magnets in the cover do not activate the sleep/wake function on mine. Not a big deal to me, but it might matter to others.

Item noted, it'll be added :)

Kamakzie said:
I ordered this last night. Snugg iPad 3 Case Cover and Flip Stand in Black Leather | iPad Accessories - TheSnugg.com USA Coupon code: FACEBOOKMAR3 made it $26.99 with free shipping. It shipped today.

Let us know how it works out when you get it! I'll add it to the list once you can confirm the quality of the case

Wildfire said:
What I wrote is all it said on the package. Just iPad, nothing about 1, 2 or 3. Best deal I ever got. On the other hand, I also bought a 3-in-1 Touchscreen STYLUS KIT that included a Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth, 20 ml Cleaning solution, and a Touch Screen Stylus Pen by XTREME.
Well, the first two items obviously were OK even though I wouldn't spray anything on my touch screen. However, the Touch Screen Stylus Pen was a bust. Didn't work at all. I guess you can't win them all. Since the total was only $6.99, I won't take it back, since I live about 50+ miles from the store and the gas went up to $3.65 a gallon today.

at least you got a micro fiber cloth and cleaning solution you can use on your TV and other things :D

Where are you that gas is $3.65. That's freaking cheap. I paid $4.55

Keep on coming with the accessories!

tsalmon88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my case in the mail and it is great! In clips in perfectly and has a nice soft lining to protect from scratches. The cover wakes the iPad up and also puts it to sleep. The eBay seller shipped it very quickly and also included a free stylus which I wasn't expecting. It was a nice surprise. I definitely recommend the case for the price.

http://stores.ebay.com/DrHotDeal_W0QQ_fsubZ2407235017

Attachments

• image-4203335537.jpg
    image-4203335537.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 241
  • image-1543912914.jpg
    image-1543912914.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 297
  • image-4070727991.jpg
    image-4070727991.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 476
  • image-2508827616.jpg
    image-2508827616.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 256
  • image-2744190660.jpg
    image-2744190660.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 398
  • image-2242071979.jpg
    image-2242071979.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 248
  • image-1192877825.jpg
    image-1192877825.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 287
OP
exile

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tsalmon88 said:
I just got my case in the mail and it is great! In clips in perfectly and has a nice soft lining to protect from scratches. The cover wakes the iPad up and also puts it to sleep. The eBay seller shipped it very quickly and also included a free stylus which I wasn't expecting. It was a nice surprise. I definitely recommend the case for the price.

http://stores.ebay.com/DrHotDeal_W0QQ_fsubZ2407235017

Seems to be a pretty beefy. I doubt it will have cracking issues at the corner clips. If it does though.... Let me know! No problems what so ever with that generic smart cover?

Looks like a solid case to me! Not gonna' lie I'm pretty impressed. Item will be added :)

tsalmon88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
exile said:
Seems to be a pretty beefy. I doubt it will have cracking issues at the corner clips. If it does though.... Let me know! No problems what so ever with that generic smart cover?

Looks like a solid case to me! Not gonna' lie I'm pretty impressed. Item will be added :)

It is a little beefier but I don't mind because I'm going to have it a lot in a backpack. The cover works perfectly to wake it up. No issues at all.

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Item noted, it'll be added :)

Let us know how it works out when you get it! I'll add it to the list once you can confirm the quality of the case

at least you got a micro fiber cloth and cleaning solution you can use on your TV and other things :D

Where are you that gas is $3.65. That's freaking cheap. I paid $4.55

Keep on coming with the accessories!

Wow, you must live in Germany:rolleyes: I guess the gas in Texas is a little cheaper ... like 90 cents. We got all the refineries.
Back to the subject. Got an Apple Wireless Keyboard which works great with the iPad 3. But don't expect any instructions on how to get it going. No mentioning of the iPad at all. All the references are to a Mac. Had to Google for the setup which was easy once you knew...

OP
exile

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wildfire said:
Wow, you must live in Germany:rolleyes: I guess the gas in Texas is a little cheaper ... like 90 cents. We got all the refineries.
Back to the subject. Got an Apple Wireless Keyboard which works great with the iPad 3. But don't expect any instructions on how to get it going. No mentioning of the iPad at all. All the references are to a Mac. Had to Google for the setup which was easy once you knew...

Haha, IL here. Its going to get worse as summer rolls along =/

Leelai - I'm just a cheap guy in general.... Lol

I'm planning on getting the apple Bluetooth keyboard as well. The first one... Newest gen.

Amazon link

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw 2 cases by STM today:

1. skinny 3 for iPad 3rd generation
2. grip for iPad 3rd generation

Nothing revolutionary, but good solid build quality, worth a look
you can see it on their site. (and maybe add to list ;-))

OP
exile

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
McTablet_T2C said:
I saw 2 cases by STM today:

1. skinny 3 for iPad 3rd generation
2. grip for iPad 3rd generation

Nothing revolutionary, but good solid build quality, worth a look
you can see it on their site. (and maybe add to list ;-))

Looks good! Items will be added, thanks! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts