What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New iPad 3 1080p Video Camera Quality Test X SNAKE

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

This is a Video Camera Quality test for the new iPad 3 (3rd Generation). This video was taken and unaltered with the iPad 5 megapixel, back-facing camera. I thought using SNAKE as the guinea pig was the best idea since he is one beautiful detailed creature. As you can see the scales on SNAKE are very vivid and crisp. Defiantly a big upgrade from the iPad 2 camera. More features and comparisons coming up shortly!

Last edited by a moderator:

moses2012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gasp!! why is there so much diffrent between our ipad? mine 3rd gen camera quality were grainy! why?!!

Toe knee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe it was lighting moses? I suspect a huge factor if how well it will perform is a good source of light. Even the most amazing camera will look bad in bad lighting.

6mildollarman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Excellent demo vid and subject! The scales were pretty detailed even while in constant motion. Maybe do a color saturation test next, or action shots. I agree with the lighting comment. I've taken beautiful videos with my iPad 3 in good lighting and some bad ones in insufficient light. Sometimes even shooting in the shade vs direct light makes a huge difference.

Most reactions

Latest posts