What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I'm happy to be in this forum!" thread

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So basically what this threads purpose is to show appreciation to the forum. After a few months of staying here I find this the greatest forum I ever signed up for. Not like IGN.

I just want to say, thank you for the wonderful time I have spent here. The forum is very friendly, well moderated good job to the admins and mods by the way, and also I find the community very disciplined. I like how it also have a off-topic sub-forum.

When I see something in the notifications I thought "Oh no! I must have disobeyed a rule!" I was scared, then turns out to be likes received. Wow, I was really scared when that happens to me.

I guess what I am trying to say is, thank you for the friendly attitude you guys to me.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
So basically what this threads purpose is to show appreciation to the forum. After a few months of staying here I find this the greatest forum I ever signed up for. Not like IGN. I just want to say, thank you for the wonderful time I have spent here. The forum is very friendly, well moderated good job to the admins and mods by the way, and also I find the community very disciplined. I like how it also have a off-topic sub-forum. When I see something in the notifications I thought "Oh no! I must have disobeyed a rule!" I was scared, then turns out to be likes received. Wow, I was really scared when that happens to me. I guess what I am trying to say is, thank you for the friendly attitude you guys to me.

Useless thread. I don't think anyone is going to say anything different from what you did! :p

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Useless thread. I don't think anyone is going to say anything different from what you did! :p

Oh wow thank you for the wonderful encouragement!

Just to add, this threads purpose is "How you appreciate" the forum, not "Do you appreciate the forum"

Last edited:

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love these forums! I have learned so much here and this is my first stop when I'm having an issue with my iPad.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score

If you took this post as a negative comment, then I'm sorry I did not want to mean that. I wanted to say that we would get almost identical praises for the thread here, which is, in no way bad, because The ~Seraphim~ has covered up all points that I could think of. That the first part of my statement was written in mind with ideas opposite to what I have expressed is denoted by the :p

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So basically what this threads purpose is to show appreciation to the forum. After a few months of staying here I find this the greatest forum I ever signed up for. Not like IGN. I just want to say, thank you for the wonderful time I have spent here. The forum is very friendly, well moderated good job to the admins and mods by the way, and also I find the community very disciplined. I like how it also have a off-topic sub-forum. When I see something in the notifications I thought "Oh no! I must have disobeyed a rule!" I was scared, then turns out to be likes received. Wow, I was really scared when that happens to me. I guess what I am trying to say is, thank you for the friendly attitude you guys to me.

What a lovely post! We do have a wonderful community here and it's members like you who make it so!

Thank you for taking the time to post!

Lol.....you must be doing something right, if you're getting those 'likes'!

If you took this post as a negative comment, then I'm sorry I did not want to mean that. I wanted to say that we would get almost identical praises for the thread here, which is, in no way bad, because The ~Seraphim~ has covered up all points that I could think of. That the first part of my statement was written in mind with ideas opposite to what I have expressed is denoted by the :p

Don't worry, I did think as much!

And thank you too!! :)

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What a lovely post! We do have a wonderful community here and it's members like you who make it so! Thank you for taking the time to post! Lol.....you must be doing something right, if you're getting those 'likes'!

I would like innumerable comments only if the app had a 'like' option. It should be a part of the next update. Am I demanding? :p

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got 3 notifications. I was afraid I did something wrong again. After pressing notification it was actually 3 likes I received from this thread.
What is wrong with me?!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would like innumerable comments only if the app had a 'like' option. It should be a part of the next update. Am I demanding? :p

Lol......our App is not likely to get this feature, but, you can always go to 'Website View' from the app from where you will see the 'like' tab
Just go to the top of the page and press on the Thread title line, the page will be replaced with 'Website View'.....it's like being on the site. ;)

It's explained in more detail here
http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...sistance/107524-ipad-forums-app-tutorial.html

I got 3 notifications. I was afraid I did something wrong again. After pressing notification it was actually 3 likes I received from this thread. What is wrong with me?!

Lol.....there's nothing wrong with you at all!! Just relax!!

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol......our App is not likely to get this feature, but, you can always go to 'Website View' from the app from where you will see the 'like' tab
Just go to the top of the page and press on the Thread title line, the page will be replaced with 'Website View'.....it's like being on the site. ;)

It's explained in more detail here
http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...sistance/107524-ipad-forums-app-tutorial.html

Lol.....there's nothing wrong with you at all!! Just relax!!

The only thing I wish for the app is that the OP spelling fixes and it getting updates for iOS 7.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Most reactions