What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The First Marriage Proposal Via iPad?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iPad-proposal.jpg

It was only a matter of time before the iPad-loving populace started getting really creative with their new devices, and TechCrunch reader Zach Iniguez certainly gets points for inventiveness and romance, techie style! According to Zach’s email to TechCrunch, he actually used his iPad to propose to his girlfriend. After taking her back to the ice cream parlour where they had their first date, Zach told his girlfriend that he wanted to “field test†his iPad, before getting her to put on some earphones and handing her the iPad. He then proceeded to play her a slideshow with music and photos of the two of them, with a message at the end that asked “will you marry me?†Zach didn’t abandon tradition entirely, however, going down on one knee to finish popping the question! Happily the unnamed girlfriend said yes. “Maybe Steve Jobs is right,†concludes Zach, “the iPad is magical!â€

By Maura Sutton, iPad Forum
[Source: www.techcrunch.com]

iBud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cmon.
Do you need a iPad for that.
Then I'm gonna be the first person to marry an iPad.
There are just some things you have to do in person, divorce I can understand @_@ but propose, I don't think so.
Just my 2 cents.

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everyone looks for originality to mark the moment. Ever heard of an iPad proposal?...exactly.

Good luck on the nuptials!

Most reactions