What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The .eml file

Ayrshire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The .eml files that I received were all from APPLE. They were sent to me as receipts.
In order to save and read the eml files on the iPad I had to buy an app to open those and Klammer does do that.

Why would Apple send me receipts in an .eml format when the iPad device doesn't open them automatically?

* I still have not found any way to save and open up receipts in an mht format sent by Air Canada. Those files are just being held in my mail box until I can figure out a way to file them in GoodReader so I can then open and read them in future.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The .eml files that I received were all from APPLE. They were sent to me as receipts.
In order to save and read the eml files on the iPad I had to buy an app to open those and Klammer does do that.

Why would Apple send me receipts in an .eml format when the iPad device doesn't open them automatically?

* I still have not found any way to save and open up receipts in an mht format sent by Air Canada. Those files are just being held in my mail box until I can figure out a way to file them in GoodReader so I can then open and read them in future.

I am surprised. I get all my iTunes receipts in HTML format and I can read them in Mail and print them directly from the iPad.

For your MHT files, look here..

MHT to iPad Converter - VeryDOC MHT to iPad Converter does convert MHT to iPad

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts