What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tester Ipad?

ashrovy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,
I wanna know about 'be Apple product tester' is anyone from you all hear or know about that?
I really curious

thanks
:D

Marion14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ashrovy said:
Hi there,
I wanna know about 'be Apple product tester' is anyone from you all hear or know about that?
I really curious

thanks
:D

Hi there Ashrovy,

I'm new to the Forum, just joined a couple of hours ago. I would be very interested in been an "Apple Product Tester"!!! How did you hear about it? Now I'm really curious too!!!

OP
ashrovy

ashrovy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marion14 said:
Hi there Ashrovy,

I'm new to the Forum, just joined a couple of hours ago. I would be very interested in been an "Apple Product Tester"!!! How did you hear about it? Now I'm really curious too!!!

I heard about Apple tester in network, at that time I got url link for Iphone 5 tester, but it just in America, not open for all, maybe you can search in google with keyword "iphone 5 tester"

If you have some information, please contact me :D

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Offers" like this are typically scams. Apple does not have members of the public signing up to be hardware product testers. They are one of the most secretive companies in the world as regards protecting their upcoming technology and so control who has access to what very very carefully ;)

Never sign up for any of these "opportunities" online unless it is via apple.com.

You can of course be a software tester by signing up for Apples' developer programmes (IOS and OSX) where you receive developer only beta copies of upcoming software. Each programme costs about $50 per year to be a member. IOS developers have been beta testing IOS 5.1, which will be released to the public next week, since late last year for example. OSX developers are currently testing OSX Mountain Lion...

Last edited:

Most reactions