What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tell me if this is possible

Nina C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do a lot of presenting to large groups using a laptop and projectors. I want to know if it is possible to operate the ipad2 wirelessly (like the bamboo tablet) to manipulate my presentation (like a mouse) from around the room? I would like to plug a bluetooth receiver into the projector and just go. Does that technology exist in the ipad or any other tablet?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, you could try Mobile Mouse (Remote/Trackpad for the iPad). You can control a PC that's on the same local area network or Ad hoc network. You will have to download server application for the PC, but I've used it and it really is handy.

The Pro version is $2.99 (USD) in the App Store.

I can't tell you if it'll work for you, but it controls my Windows 7 (64-bit) machine quite well. I also like the quick launch buttons. As always, YMMV.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts