What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teamviewer type quotes insteadmo @

Greygoose_ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I,ve been successfully using teamviewer for some time now. I recently tried to log into my hotmail account on one on the computers that I was connected to through teamviewer and noticed that every time I try to type a @ , it types a ".

Anyone else seeing anything like this?

Greygoose

Last edited:

Hufn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if it will affect the problem but since Logmein now has a free iPad version I find it to be far better than team viewer. Logmein has a free account that you sign up for online and then install the sw on the iPad. I find the responsiveness to be far better than tv. Many people go inn about splashdown which I got on sale some time ago but I have issues with it crashing my comp far too often :(

OP
G

Greygoose_ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wasn't aware logmein had a free version. I gave it a try . It's good, but teamviewer allows for file transfers and the login procedure is easier. On the other hand, logmein doesn't have that annoying ass pop up that comes up at the end of your session. I see uses for both and since there free, it's a no brainer.

I did find that shift tilde for some reason gives me the ampersand I was looking for when I originally posted the question. I don't know if that help s the forum figure out the issue or not.

Greygoose

Last edited:

Most reactions