What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rdp problem

Erne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, now i have iPad2 and i wanna use remote desktop for my office computer. I can not use teamviewer about personel problems. And i cant use rdp cos we have firewall in company. So i need remote desktop program like teamviewer. I dont wanna Connect with ip adress. I wanna Connect with program id.

Anyone help please?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you looked at Splashtop? It seems to work fine through my firewall (which probably says more about my firewall than Splashtop...:( ) but it's recommended by most Members and many who use it in corporate environments.

Tim

OP
E

Erne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How its work? With ip or program id? I dont wanna buy everything before the use. Then maybe u can help me about hiow its work? Thank you

OP
E

Erne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bro i think splashtop is not for me. Cos its just working when u use same network. I wanna connect my office from outside. Then its not for me :((((

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It works fine from anywhere. I've used it to access my PC from many counties over the Internet. You simply register your gmail address with the app on the iPad and on the PC or Mac and it automatically links the two together. There's a free limited viewing time version too, so you can try it risk-free.

Tim

OP
E

Erne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didnt see free app for ipad. Where is it?

OP
E

Erne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
its just working when u use same network. I did buy and see now. I cant remote my office computer. Just remote my home computer now :(

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you enabled the 'experimental' feature and installed the free app that you need on your office PC too? You need an app both on the iPad and on your PC. You download the PC app from the Developer's website; it's free. But, if it still doesn't work, you can easily get a refund.

Tim

OP
E

Erne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed from splashtop website for my office pc and for ipad. Can. Login my pc for try?

Most reactions

Latest posts