What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Target Confirms it Will be Carrying the iPad from Oct 3

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

Target has today confirmed one of the worst kept secrets in retailing by announcing it will be carrying Apple's iPad in 1,743 of its stores nationwide from October 3rd 2010. Target says that it will be offering the full range of iPad models, including the 16GB Wi-Fi model starting at $499.99 and the 32GB and 64GB Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi+3G models. A selection of accessories, including cases, iBook and iTunes gift cards, chargers and more, will also be available in the electronics department at Target along with the iPad.

"Target is very excited to offer the revolutionary iPad to our guests nationwide," said Mark Schindele, senior vice president, merchandising, Target. "We are committed to providing our guests with the best products and we think iPad will be at the top of our guests' holiday shopping lists."
Good news for Target and good news for Apple. This will certainly get even more iPads moving off the shelves in the lead up to the holiday season.

Source: Target

arshield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mrshields.com
Good from both perspectives. But Target needs more electronics help. When Kindle came out at Target, there was just a non-working demo and a lot of staff that had no idea what it was.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dont like target. Small selection on everything. If buying a video game an it closest store then sure. If I did my research at home an can walk in an buy it, sure.

Target otherwise isn't a store I would go to to browse an buy. I will check out their apple accessories though.

Most reactions

Latest posts