What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take a Picture, Name a Picture

Willyammer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sometimes take pictures of equipment that has a designated name on the outside but the equipment label with the actual model number and other info on the inside of a door. I need to combine the designated name with the model number.

What I currently do is take a picture of the outside of the equipment, open the door and take a picture of the model number. Later on I have to go in, look at the first picture and rename it, combining the 1st and 2nd names.

There are sometimes 50 pieces of equipment that I need to take pictures of in a day. Is there an app that will allow me to take a picture and name it straight away, before it gets saved?
Thanks!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Evernote would allow you to save one or more pictures in a note. So you can create a note for each piece of equipment, place both pictures in the note, title the note, make any additional comments you like, save, and move on. The note will be available from almost any computer or device later.

The down side is that the limit on Evernote's free account would be easy to exceed with the number of photo notes you described. I recommend you get the free account and app, give them a try, and then decide if the $5 a month or $45 a year account is worth it to you.

Most reactions