What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing Dropbox Webdav Dropdav it's all just to hard for me!

OP
J

JPSC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The problem is not the iPad itself nor dropbox but your app not supporting dropbox or the "open with..." feature. Just write to the developpers of that app to have them support both of these and you'll be in heaven...

VicoPad addict!

Not entirely true. Apple have made certain things on the iPad deliberately difficult for corporate reasons, the same way flash isn't enabled. You could argue that is Adobe's fault as much as Apples but it's all the same to me, flash is still nigh impossible on the iPhone and iPad and it COULD be easily fixed.

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
JPSC said:
Not entirely true. Apple have made certain things on the iPad deliberately difficult for corporate reasons, the same way flash isn't enabled. You could argue that is Adobe's fault as much as Apples but it's all the same to me, flash is still nigh impossible on the iPhone and iPad and it COULD be easily fixed.

Hush! Don't say the "F" word, the thread will explode... ;)

VicoPad addict!

Most reactions

Latest posts