What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Synchronizing calendar and contacts with Outlook

platappelaar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cannot find the spot where I start a new query so I'm editing an old one...

I have been unable to get into the app store for about a week. The app store just keeps on "loading" but nothing opens.

At first I thought it is a web maintenance or app store maintenance issue

Can someone advise?

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

1) Assuming you read enough Russian to find it, go to Settings > General > International, and change your Language and Regional settings to English and where you live.

Otherwise, the Settings app looks like box of gears, the General settings in the app have the same icon (but smaller), the International settings are the fourth from the bottom of the page.

2) Can't help much with this, since I don't have a PC or Outlook. The settings you need should be in the Info tab when your iPad is connected and selected in iTunes. I prefer to sync both my computer and iPad to an online site like Google. If you want to do it that way here are the instructions on how to set up your Google account to sync with the iPad.

Setting up Google Sync with your iOS device : Mail, Calendar, & Contacts - Google Mobile Help

You are on your own for syncing Google to Outlook, though I know it can be done.

Always remember where your current data is stored when choosing options like Keep, Delete, or Merge. You can overwrite good data with nothing if you do it the wrong way around. Merge is always safest, since at worst you'll be spending time deleting duplicates.

Good luck.

OP
P

platappelaar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Welcome to the forum.

1) Assuming you read enough Russian to find it, go to Settings > General > International, and change your Language and Regional settings to English and where you live.

Otherwise, the Settings app looks like box of gears, the General settings in the app have the same icon (but smaller), the International settings are the fourth from the bottom of the page.

2) Can't help much with this, since I don't have a PC or Outlook. The settings you need should be in the Info tab when your iPad is connected and selected in iTunes. I prefer to sync both my computer and iPad to an online site like Google. If you want to do it that way here are the instructions on how to set up your Google account to sync with the iPad.

Setting up Google Sync with your iOS device : Mail, Calendar, & Contacts - Google Mobile Help

You are on your own for syncing Google to Outlook, though I know it can be done.

Always remember where your current data is stored when choosing options like Keep, Delete, or Merge. You can overwrite good data with nothing if you do it the wrong way around. Merge is always safest, since at worst you'll be spending time deleting duplicates.

Good luck.

hi there

I would like to transfer photos to the iPad. I want to keep and be able to see the file names of the photos. I noted that it is somehow possible to do so by transferring the photos directly to photoMngrPro. Can you tell me how that is done?

OP
P

platappelaar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
platappelaar said:
Cannot find the spot where I start a new query so I'm editing an old one...

I have been unable to get into the app store for about a week. The app store just keeps on "loading" but nothing opens.

At first I thought it is a web maintenance or app store maintenance issue

Can someone advise?

still do not know where and how do I start a new query . . . .

Can someone please tell me how do I transfer photos directly to PhotoMngrPro in order to retain the photo file names

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts