What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sync Thunderbird calendar with iPad?

allanrube

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.nebirds.com
I use Thunderbird for mail and calendar on my Mac. I have a gmail account.

How can I get my Thunderbird calendar to show in my iPad? (My wife uses entourage and her calendar syncs directly through iTunes.

TIA.

Allan

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It sounds like you are syncing Tunderbird with your GMail account for calendars, contacts, etc. If so, then all you need to do is set up the same account on the iPad, but to get the fullest use out of it you will want to set it up as an exchange account instead of the standard GMail setup. Here are the instructiions on how to do that.

Setting up Google Sync with your iOS device : Mail, Calendar, & Contacts - Google Mobile Help

If you want to sync multiple calendars be sure to follow the last link on the page and perform the additional steps.

If you haven't done so already, consider setting up your GMail on Tunderbird as IMAP. It will make working between the two devices smoother.

Most reactions

Latest posts