What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accessing an exchange calendar (shared) for which I have owner designation. Help?

theveganasana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have quite a few people in my unit that I need to keep in sync. So, I set up a calendar on my exchange account and shared it. That went fine for a while and was picked up on the iPad with no trouble. But, then a couple of people needed to be added with older Macs, and the calendar I had created (something about being created on a PC) wouldn't work. So, our IT division set up a calendar outside of any of our accounts, but added everyone as delegates, with me as "owner."

I was able to help everyone get the calendar working on PCs with Outlook, and Mac desk/laptops with Entourage or iCal. I have not been able to get the calendar to show up on anything with IOS5. The delegates option doesn't exist on those. I am trying to get IT to share a full link (they have been confused about how to do that) to see if opening it on the iPad will create a connection with the calendar.

Other ideas?

OP
T

theveganasana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It also seems to be impossible to access from Outlook Web Access. Oy.

Most reactions

Latest posts