What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync Problems :s

digohs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello there.
I'm a new user of iPad, so this may be somthing really silly.
Me and my dad, both have iPads. Both of us use the same iTunes account, but my dad also has some apps from another Account (his account from brazil store). (he has two accounts. One from the American App Store and another from the Brazilian App Store.)

so today i tried to sync his apps to my iTunes and it wouldn't let me.
i know that it would delete all his apps and replace with my apps. but that didn't even happen!!!

i'll get a video of it latter, if anyone wants to take a look at it. it's really weird.

at first, it asks me if i want to transfer the apps from iPad, which i dont have to the pc. i say NO!!

then it tells me that some apps will be deleted from his apps, and i say OK!
then it starts syncing and about 10 seconds later it just ends the syncing and NOTHING happens.

any ideas?
thank you guys.
(sorry about any misspeling or any english mistakes. I'm from Brazil.)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum - I've moved your post to the Help section, because I think it will receive better attention there. I hope that's OK.

Tim
iPad Forum Moderator

OP
D

digohs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum - I've moved your post to the Help section, because I think it will receive better attention there. I hope that's OK.

Tim
iPad Forum Moderator
sure. thats better.

anyone? any idea??

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As long as you have the same accounts, you should be able to get the same applications.
any iPad can have more then one account.
The iTunes may be authorized to all iPad accounts.
My iPad has 3 accounts with 3 different Mail addresses for 3 iStores in 3 countries.
I would assume you may setup another iPad with the same accounts.
Now I can setup iTunes to these 3 accounts, download applications, and sync them to the 2 iPads.

OP
D

digohs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As long as you have the same accounts, you should be able to get the same applications.
any iPad can have more then one account.
The iTunes may be authorized to all iPad accounts.
My iPad has 3 accounts with 3 different Mail addresses for 3 iStores in 3 countries.
I would assume you may setup another iPad with the same accounts.
Now I can setup iTunes to these 3 accounts, download applications, and sync them to the 2 iPads.

well, this is some really weired thing happening. i guess i'll just try to restore this ipad and sync it again. well, thank you guys anyway! great forum, had some good time taking a look at some threads.

Most reactions