What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync itunes with music on andriod

LuvMyLab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to have my music from iTunes on my android? Maybe the correct verb would be accessing iTunes from android phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy if that info is needed to answer

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Before I bought my iPad, I had an android tablet. I used Google Music to stream my music from my ITunes library to google cloud to listen to any of it whenever I had a connection. Though, you may want to check the specifics as this has been close to a year ago when I did all that.

EvilMonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Download Doubletwist from the Google Play store, which will sync your Android phone with iTunes. Alternatively you can just copy the mp3 files directly to your Android phone (connect the phone to your PC with a USB cable and it'll open up just like a flash/thumb drive and you can just copy the files over).

Personally I just put everything up on Google Music and stream it to all my devices (or save it for offline play). Hate iTunes.

Last edited:

Most reactions