What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SwitchEasy Brand?

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ordered mine today too. I'm so excited. My Zaggmate will be here Tuesday!

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Richman1975 said:
My CANVAS will be here on Monday, ordered on Thursday. From Hong Kong, man that is fast.

When you ordered yours, how long did take for you to receive an order confirmation?

iMadHatter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have read some reviews and watched some reviews on youtube and all had good things to say.

The one bad thing i head about the cara was even though the front cover can fold all the way back and says it can that it is not recommended. Says when you fold it back you can feel it put unwanted strain on the hinges.
I saw that video, but that was just some guy who reviews any case he receives and its just his opinion. The Switcheasy website even shows it folded all the way back in their photos.

The Switcheasy website also says this about the hinge (which proves that reviewer wrong about what he claims):

"By doing this we can feature a flexible hinge that fully rotates giving the case folio style function which transforms CARA™ into an easy to use, highly durable, ultra slim folio case – perfect for your everyday iPad 2 needs."

I dont see how it negates the fact that someone had an issue with it. Websites are always going to make their product look like the best and perfect.

Just saying something to look out for, someone that had the case and reviewed it has a valid opinion.

Richman1975

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Richman1975 said:
My CANVAS will be here on Monday, ordered on Thursday. From Hong Kong, man that is fast.

When you ordered yours, how long did take for you to receive an order confirmation?

I paid through Paypal and got a order email probably about two hours after I placed the order. I got the shipping email the next day.

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This case is making me wish I didn't already order a Speck Pixelskin HD. I ordered it through Amazon and since it comes from a different seller, it isnt giving me the option to cancel the order.

NCTurner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Katrina2475 said:
This case is making me wish I didn't already order a Speck Pixelskin HD. I ordered it through Amazon and since it comes from a different seller, it isnt giving me the option to cancel the order.

I had that same issue on another case, so I contacted the seller via amazon/my order and the seller promptly canceled the order.

OP
N

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got My Case!

Got my SwitchEasy Canvas in brown today, still waiting for the iPad 2 lol. Will post more pics when I have my iPad. Some pics:

Folded back to use the camera:
P4162241.JPG

Close up shot to show stitching and canvas material:
P4162239.JPG

Plastic close up:
P4162243.JPG

Showing how close the lid's lip come to the edge, it's a little difficult to close but nothing too hard if you pull the cover all the way to the right:
P4162245.JPG

Typing position 1:
P4162240.JPG

Typing position 2 (to ensure inside of the cover doesn't come in contact with dirty surfaces):
IMAG0003.jpg

Cover folded all the way back... also flash is turned off to show more realistic colors:
IMAG0002.jpg

In its packaging:
P4162234.JPG

Last edited:
OP
N

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Richman1975 said:

I never got a confirmation. Just a paypal receipt and delivery status. The delivery status/tracking info was actually in my junkmail folder so you might want to check there.

Most reactions

Latest posts