What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survivor Case and a Stylus

Dagwood_55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New Ipad Air, and a new stylus, I've thrown away the package, so not sure about the brand of stylus. All works well, especially with my Noteshelf App with the stylus. I love it.

So then of course I need a Ipad case. After reading 400 reviews I decide on more protection. I buy a Survivor with the screen protector. I do like it. Fit and finish is great with a lot of protection. I like it.

Problem is: The stylus doesnt work very well on the Survivor screen protector. Not even well enough to use it. Is there a chance that another stylus will work properly?? Or do they all work the same? I hate to give up either....

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As an experiment I bought a cheap stylus at a local Pound Shop* (UK) works well; a bit thick (thickness of a thick pencil, with a piece of foam as the stylus) but fine for writing quick notes and doing Futoshikis (-I must stop doing them!)

*How much did it cost? -the most commonly asked question in Poundland -One pound :)

Most reactions

Latest posts