What's new

Super Lumberjack [Universal]

Toxa17

iPF Noob
Joined
Apr 8, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Super Lumberjack - it's awesome story with an epic finale.

Lived - was the Lumberjack. Everything was good, but on the earth came the bad rabbits and seized it. Now he needs to cut the wood to survive.
Test your reaction time, take up an ax! And chop! Chop wood quickly otherwise you will die! Good luck!

Features:
- Universal app
- GameCenter Leaderboards
- Beautiful Retro Graphics
- Incredibly Physics firewoods
- Story and Arcade Mode

Super Lumberjack: Download from App Store

1.webp2.webp
3.webp4.webp
 
The game is temporarily for free(until monday), enjoy your game!
 
I always love the classic pixel graphics in games! Looks like fun, and I'm always into supporting fellow indie game devs!
 
Hey thanks. I didn't know, that hanging around forums and promoting my own indie game rewards with so many free or promo code versions of the stuff others do ;)
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom