What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestions Needed For An App

Pinkipad2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I’m looking for a free app for billing purposes. I want to enter the information for the customer, describe the service and total the amount due. I want to email the bill to the customer

I would print out a copy of the bill and manually write down the amount paid, date, credit card information, etc. In case my iPad dies, I’ll have a copy of the transaction.

Any suggestions for the app? iPhone compatible is great but I don’t insist on it.

Thank you

OP
Pinkipad2

Pinkipad2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you! I used that app to write my book and I’m writing my second book now. Simple enough to use and no learning curve.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
FormConnect is a possibility. There is a free version you can checkout and a paid versions if you like it but want more features and/or services.

I have it, but don't use it. I no longer need it for the things I originally purchased it for, several years ago. On a positive note, it's several years old and still supported, so it's unlikely to disappear without notice.

I'm not longer sure what all features and services are available, but the ability to save forms as PDFs is still there.

Most reactions