What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stylus Holder

xhuntercx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a nice Targus stylus, and since it cost ten times more than a stylus for any of my other devices, I would like something that connects it to my iPad, so that I don't lose it as easily.

Ive seen a few things where the stylus hangs from the headphone slot, but wouldn't that turn the sound off?

Any recommendations?

Cord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a nice Targus stylus, and since it cost ten times more than a stylus for any of my other devices, I would like something that connects it to my iPad, so that I don't lose it as easily.

Ive seen a few things where the stylus hangs from the headphone slot, but wouldn't that turn the sound off?

Any recommendations?

No, it doesn't .... I have the Boxwave with the mini lanyard and insert for the headphone connector.... The insert is plastic so it is insulated. I wish there was a source for the mini lanyard as mine is wearing thin.

DDWO

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Any recommendations?

FYI...TenOneDesign makes a rubber case with a built in stylus holder. It's called the "Particle". I own it, very inexpensive, bought on eBay for $14.00. Can also purchase directly from company, comes in few colors. Also for DIYers I came up with an easy alternative. I purchased a plastic shell (just snaps on the back of iPad). I took a piece of clear plastic and cut it in to a strip (about 1 inch wide by 3 inches long). I folded the plastic in half, then held it in place along the edge of iPad, leaving just enough room for the loop to allow my stylus to slide through, then I snapped the shell on which holds it in place. Vawlah...instant holder, that is virtually invisible.

Peter1201

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can recommend a Quiver pen holder. I've had mine three weeks and love it. Haven't lost or misplaced my stylist since! Great product.

Most reactions

Latest posts