What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strange excel graphs in numbers

Reaction score
Hey all. I am trying to add excel graphs of my exercise data. When I open the file in numbers on my iPad, the data is there but the format is all tight and bunched together. Some of the data overlaps, does anyone have any tips on formatting excel graphs to display beautifully on the ipand numbers app? Thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have not tried this, so these are just suggestions, things I would do if I was going to tackle the same problem.

Hold in mind that simpler is better. Make the graphs as absolutely simple as possible while still getting across the information you want.

You could also try setting up a graph in Numbers and exporting it back to Excel. that would give you an idea of what will move back and forth cleanly.

Most reactions

Latest posts