T trangyuuko iPF Noob Joined Feb 25, 2012 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location Viet Nam Jun 17, 2012 #166 please add me: trang93 (pet hotel, treasure story)
B Black_ZX iPF Noob Joined Jun 17, 2012 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Unknow Jun 17, 2012 #167 Add Me ID: Black_ZX (Pet shop- Restaurant - Bakery - farm - Nightclub )
M mrskalennabear iPF Noob Joined Jul 1, 2012 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Jul 1, 2012 #168 Storm ID for pet shop story. MrsKalennaBear please add me.
B breezeleigh iPF Noob Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Jul 2, 2012 #169 add me Breezeleigh I'm also on Restaurant Story also!!!!!!
M mrskalennabear iPF Noob Joined Jul 1, 2012 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Jul 2, 2012 #170 breezeleigh said: add me Breezeleigh I'm also on Restaurant Story also!!!!!! Click to expand... What is your storm id? It's different then the name of your shop.
breezeleigh said: add me Breezeleigh I'm also on Restaurant Story also!!!!!! Click to expand... What is your storm id? It's different then the name of your shop.
S Swisky iPF Noob Joined Jul 3, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Jul 3, 2012 #171 Add me on Pet Shop Story: - Swisky - blackdog1992 - blackcat1992 I Will accept youre requestst do you accept mine?
Add me on Pet Shop Story: - Swisky - blackdog1992 - blackcat1992 I Will accept youre requestst do you accept mine?
P ptrcklr009 iPF Noob Joined Jul 4, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Jul 4, 2012 #172 Guys! Add me: ptrcklr009! Please!! I need neighbors. I'm level 35
O oldie160 iPF Noob Joined May 8, 2012 Messages 57 Reaction score 1 Jul 4, 2012 #173 Plz add me ethan160 I go on every day I will do maps. And gift gold. Ty !!!
J justashortgirl27 iPF Noob Joined Jul 4, 2012 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Jul 4, 2012 #174 oceanbreeze74 baking and fashion add me i gift all the time!
A Albertthang iPF Noob Joined Jul 7, 2012 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location INDONESIA Jul 7, 2012 #175 Kindly add me if u like : Albertthang Valid for all storm ID. thanx.
S Syris Vivian iPF Noob Joined Jul 8, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Jul 8, 2012 #176 Please add~ I also gift daily :3 syrisvivian games: Dragon Story, Bakery Story, Pet Shop and Pet Hotel
Please add~ I also gift daily :3 syrisvivian games: Dragon Story, Bakery Story, Pet Shop and Pet Hotel
M mweozerz iPF Noob Joined Jan 4, 2012 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Jul 14, 2012 #177 Woofg- Restaurant, bakery, fashion, zoo, pet hotel, and pet shop story. Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
L leenkaleb iPF Noob Joined Jul 17, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Jul 17, 2012 #178 I added the last 4 please confirm.....Thanks.....leenkaleb
himetachan iPF Noob Joined Jul 19, 2012 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Jul 20, 2012 #179 Add me please : himetachan Games : almost all, just send the invites please
O oldie160 iPF Noob Joined May 8, 2012 Messages 57 Reaction score 1 Jul 20, 2012 #180 hello add me sc6385 i gift everyday !!!