What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start menu

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This may sound daft but has anyone come across a hack to enable a start menu like in windows to save having icons and folders? I cant find anything and maybe its not even possible but just wondered.

xIkx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you try putting a folder on your dock? You could make it much like a start menu...even call it that. Remember that this is iOS, not windows, so anything that copies the windows start menu too much could soon lead to copyright or patent infringements.

Last edited:
OP
superhoops

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dont get you, put a folder on the dock or do you mean put all my folders in the dock, how is that like a start menu, sorry if im being thick, had a long day!!

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
superhoops said:
Dont get you, put a folder on the dock or do you mean put all my folders in the dock, how is that like a start menu, sorry if im being thick, had a long day!!

Add the Apps you like into one fold (group them). Call the Group "Start". Then pull it (while twiggling) into the dock.

Attachments

• image-1058610166.png
    image-1058610166.png
    524.6 KB · Views: 754
OP
superhoops

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh right, i want all my apps in a start menu! Maybe one day someone will write a hack

Most reactions

Latest posts