What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stand??

Davidmacpherson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love that stand from Buy.com!!!! I have a case that acts as a stand when in landscape mode but that one sitting on the table and being able to rotate landscape/portrait is just ideal!

Pity I am in UK!!!!

:)

David

Last edited:

Sridhar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zorah said:
I just simply have the Targus Truss case which doubles as a stand. Only caveat is that it only operates as a stand in landscape and not portrait. However, I have found when I am using the stand, it ends up being easier in landscape mode anyway.

Cool. I too use the same.

ctsluder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zorah said:
I just simply have the Targus Truss case which doubles as a stand. Only caveat is that it only operates as a stand in landscape and not portrait. However, I have found when I am using the stand, it ends up being easier in landscape mode anyway.

Cool. I too use the same.

Ya this case one of many cases I have and love this case when I take my iPad grocery shopping.

DONNYXMX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been using the compass stand from TwelveSouth for about 3 weeks now and I cannot be happier. Its portable and very study and it looks awesome.

jordanj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the book seat for around home and in bed. The it is designed for books, but seems to be great for ipads too! ;)
I got mine from The Gallerie. (thegallerie.com.au)
They post internationally.

Most reactions

Latest posts