Kevin43 iPF Novice Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 283 Reaction score 4 Location Boston Sep 7, 2014 #1 Hi Does anyone know if this can be done or not ? I have some song on spotify music app would like to the songs on to my Computer. is there away to do this ? Thank you
Hi Does anyone know if this can be done or not ? I have some song on spotify music app would like to the songs on to my Computer. is there away to do this ? Thank you
twerppoet71 iPad Fan Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 26,186 Reaction score 21,412 Location Milton-Freewater, OR Sep 7, 2014 #2 If you have a Spotify account, should be able to go to their website, log in, and access any music you have there. At least I'm pretty sure you can. I don't use Spotify myself.
If you have a Spotify account, should be able to go to their website, log in, and access any music you have there. At least I'm pretty sure you can. I don't use Spotify myself.