What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Splashtop Remote Desktop is FREE

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This app enables you to access your PC via your iPad. It works great. It is normally much more expensive than 'free'. This is a temporary price to celebrate the apps highly favored and download app.

Attachments

• image-94662913.jpg
    image-94662913.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 763

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Let me illustrate how cool this app is: I just played a MIDI file with Midigraphy (MIDI sequencer) under Mac OS 9 inside of Sheep Shaver (PowerPC emulator) running in Mac OSX 10.6.8 on my Intel iMac...completely set up and listened to on my iPad with Splashtop. It was like one of those Russian nested dolls--emulators emulating emulators. Remember, there is no free MIDI player for iPad.

Earlier, I used Splashtop to edit an image with Adobe Fireworks on my Mac, then upload it directly to my website along with some modified HTML files. I am definitely amused.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Most reactions

Latest posts