What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sound issue, keyboard clicks not working

Rilakuma85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
This morning I just started using my ipad and the keyboard clicks arent working.. Ive checked both the keyboard click option in settings and the mute sounds thing on the taskbar/ switch on the side.
It was fine yesterday and i dont think i changed anything.
Thanks for any input!

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi
This morning I just started using my ipad and the keyboard clicks arent working.. Ive checked both the keyboard click option in settings and the mute sounds thing on the taskbar/ switch on the side.
It was fine yesterday and i dont think i changed anything.
Thanks for any input!

Welcome to the forum, Rilakuma! Apple recommend that it is a good thing to periodically reset your iPad, which clears out RAM and cache memory and thereby have your iPad running more sweetly. Do this:

Simultaneously hold down the OnOff and Home buttons until the screen blacks out. Don't let go but keep holding until the white Apple logo appears. (Ignore any slide-On button that may appear) Then let go both buttons and wait until your wallpaper appears and slide to On. This procedure does no harm to any app or settings. Hope that helped.
Regards Andrew

OP
R

Rilakuma85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome Andrew. Seems like a good place to be ;)
Excellent, it is working as normal now! Good to know :) thankyou

Most reactions

Latest posts