What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonos iPad App

Grumbles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not easily impressed when it comes to iPad apps. Most of the time they just feel like blown up applications where the big screen doesn't really help much at all. Ok there are exceptions, but I stumbled across the Sonos app remote.

If you don't know who Sonos is, they are a wireless music system manufacturer who have been going for some years now. While I was looking at maybe getting one of these bad boys I also saw their iPad app which acts as a fully fledged remote control with the added bonus of being connected to the internet. You can see it here - Sonos iPad App | Wireless Music System

Now this is pretty much the tipping point for me buying a wireless music system (probably the Sonos), so I'd love to hear from any of you if you've got one of these iPad apps.

Let me know!

Most reactions

Latest posts